Hope Kids exists to provide an authentic worship and learning experience for your children.
Sundays @ 9:30am & 11am
- SIGN-IN: Parents/Guardians will sign-in their children (10 mins prior to service) at our HopeKids area (lower level). Upon Sign-In, parents are given a code they must present to pick-up their children after service.
- FAMILY ROOM: We have a Family Room for infants, toddlers, and their caregivers located on the main level of the church. There is a live TV feed showing the service, and a bathroom equipped with a changing table. This room is available during both services. (*Please note this room is not staffed with a HopeKids volunteer.)
- HOPE GARDEN: Is our nursery for crawlers and walkers (age 0-3) located on the lower level of the church. This room has HopeKids volunteers providing childcare during both services.
- HOPE FARM: Is for preschool/primary aged children (ages 4-5). Their class is located on the lower level of the church and is made available during the 11AM service.
- HOPE MEADOW: Is for children (grades 1-5) which is located on the lower level of the church in the main room. The kids can expect a 1hour interactive experience. Our program will consist of music, Bible story and craft / game.
Sundays @ 10:30am
- SIGN-IN:Parents/Guardians will sign-in their children (10 mins prior to service) at our HopeKids area. Upon Sign-In, parents are given a code they must present to pick-up their children after service.
- HOPE NEST:We have provided a special place for you and your little one if they need space to move during the service. This area is strictly for infants and toddlers. Children must be supervised by their parent or guardian as there is no HopeKids volunteer.
- HOPE KIDS:Is for children (age: 4-10). The children are dismissed part way through the service and they can expect a 30 minute interactive experience! Our program will consist of music, Bible story and craft / game.
HopeKids exists to partner with families to raise the next generation to be stewards of Christ. Below you will find resources to help you support your kid(s) with their walk with God.
- If you would like access to our WEEKLY HopeKids & Parenting Resources please sign-up for our E-Newsletter HERE