Hope Huddles are a casual and friendly small group environment in which we learn, care, serve, and grow our faith together. More simply put, it is the church on a smaller scale; believers meeting in a home environment.
SIZE: 6-12 people
FORMAT: 10 weeks
- 6 Weeks of gathering together in someones home for 2 hours to socialize, meal/snack, music, teaching, and prayer.
- 2 Weeks dedicated towards an outreach/missions project.
- 2 Weeks of gathering together for a fun activity.
SEASONS: September – December (10 weeks), January – March (10 weeks), April – June (10 weeks)
JOIN A HUDDLE…
- Kentville Hope Huddles, email Pastor Scott
- Kingston Hope Huddles, email Pastor Dave